Important Message – COVID-19 Guest Infection Control Precautions
As COVID-19 restrictions are easing, we are very excited to welcome back our valued customers but we need our guests to take some simple steps to help stop the spread of COVID-19. With your cooperation, together we can keep all of our staff and guests safe.
We ask that you take the following precautions at all times:
- Keep 1.5 metres distance from others (1 per 4sqm) wherever possible and remember don’t shake hands or exchange physical greetings.
- Groups and/or gatherings of more than 10 people aren’t permitted.
- Observe all signage and floor markers indicating the maximum number of persons in communal areas at any one time to ensure social distancing.
- Please note that the camp kitchen will be closed for thorough cleaning two times per day
- Wash your hands often, wipe frequently touched surfaces, and cover coughs and sneezes. Hand sanitizer is provided at several stations around the park for your use.
- If you have a cold or flu symptoms, or have recently arrived from interstate or internationally you must notify a staff member. If you or a member of your booking becomes unwell whilst staying at BIG4 Hahndorf Resort or anytime in the two weeks following your departure, you must advise BIG4 Hahndorf Resort immediately by calling 1300 763 836.
- To keep our guests safe the swimming pool is currently closed at all times
- To keep our guests and staff safe we are not currently offering daily room services. If you require additional supplies or linen please contact our reception team
- We ask that you use your own tea-towel and utensils in the camp kitchen
- No visitors – please do not invite or entertain visitors who are not registered in your booking into the park.
- Please respect other guests’ space at all times. We encourage all guests and staff to download and activate the COVIDSafe app.
A special thanks
We would like to say a massive thank you to all of our guests for their patience and understanding throughout this time.
As we all navigate through this time, all of us here at the BIG4 Hahndorf Resort encourage you to spread kindness and love and above all stay safe.